High performance is in fashion
In the textile and clothing industries, MES implementation in the looms allows the weaving performance follow-up in real time, providing better production control.
Manufacturing Execution System is compatible with the main looms and carries out individual monitoring of each of them. The follow-up is online, so it can be done through mobile devices.
Loom by Okea Highlights
• Information as productivity, waste, failure, downtime, and others are registered;
• Integration to the main management systems (ERPs) in the market;
• Online register and monitoring through tablets and smartphones;
• Safe information exchange with other systems via XML, text files or database;
• Electronic Kanban of production and output, automatically updated by productivity;
• Electronic Andon of execution and goal achievement to support Kanban without delays;
• Production order placement, items, and ERP script;
• Real time monitoring of production orders and procedures, necessary processes, working and non-productive hours, produced quantities, rework and waste;
• Root cause identification of production line downtime;
• Productivity and execution report generation;
• Track record and graphics analysis, identifying the main causes of downtime as speed decrease, daily and monthly productivity;
• Real time monitoring of productive resource downtime as machines or operators;
• Manual event analysis as preventive and corrective maintenance, lack of programming, setup, helping a better control by the managers;
• Trend analysis, Target X Performed follow-up per period, shift and groups;
• Production management, Target X Performed through monitors in the shop floor and productivity support areas (Electronic Andon);
• Interruption warning, loss of pace, production excess and others, providing possible time for execution correction made by the managers, decreasing daily loss;
• Real time Gantt programming.
Learn more about Loom by Okea now. Ask our representatives for a presentation and find out how to explore your company to the full!